3/24/2007

Nokia 6600 Cell Phone

Considering the price you can get these at with a new contract, I couldn't be happier. You can change out the 32mb memory and put in a higher capacity if you prefer. If you load programs and games, this may be of interest. MMC memory is slower and cost more then SD memory. Battery will only last 2-3 days. I think it is supposed to last something like 5-7 days. The last few bars on the battery go really quick. Be prepared. Have a car charger on you. Oh Well. I like the fact that you can have multiple applications up at once and flip back between them. I like that you can make the alarm tone any recording you like. I however do not like that the snooze is only 5 minutes vs. 10 minutes on many others. People have said how big the phone is and do not want such a big phone. Yes it is big, but you are getting a lot of screen size. It is still smaller then several of the old bricks I have had in the past. I can't wait to be able to afford some more applications for it.



No comments: