3/15/2007

Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset

The Plantronics feels extremely comfortable in your ear. At times I forgot that I was even using it. In the package you are provided with three different sized speakers that easily attach to the headset. At first I didn't think I would like this headset because I find that stereo earbuds that are inserted into the ear canal to be uncomfortable. The plantronics, however, do not insert into the ear canal, like some jabra headsets, but instead sit comfortably in the ear. Because of this it also provides better volume, I actually had to turn the headset's volume down while driving because it was to loud (and this is in a Jeep!!!) Callers rated both headsets equal in quality on there end, with maybe a small nod to the plantronics headset, a few callers said they could hear that pesky echo again with the sony. The plantronics headset is also much easier to cary on your person, the boom swivels up and the earpiece rotates to make a nice, small, flat package that can easily be placed in a case on your belt, the sony, however, has a non-collapsable boom and because of this is quite large. In the end the excellent build quality, voice quality, sound isolation, and value (only $38), made this the headset for me. Highly recommended.



No comments: