3/18/2007

Motorola Razr V3 Cell Phone

The Razr is light, and amazingly thin. I can barely feel it in my pocket, rather than the giant bulge of my old phone. Even though it is thin and light, it is wide enough to be useful. The buttons aren't so small that my fingers can't use them. (I've had this problem with some phones)

Assigning your own functions to the different buttons is very nice. The screen on the outside (when flipped closed) allows for a picture in color, while also displaying all the vital info (time, signal strength, battery meter). One of my favorite features is that the only plug on the phone is a mini-usb plug. Plug your phone into a USB port on your computer and you have an instant charger! And if you buy the Motorola Phone Tools, you can transfer pictures, make your own ring tones, backup your contacts, all while charging the phone.

Battery life is really very good. I only have to charge the phone every couple days. Keep in mind though, if you use the camera a lot, spend a long time talking, or play games on it... these things DO take a good deal of power. The Bluetooth is easy to use and works well for voice or data.

Camera quality. Face it, cell phone cameras don't take good pics. They can be fun or useful, but if you want to make prints, use a real digital camera. This is to be expected. I do with there was a flash memory slot in this phone. With all it is capable of, I'd love to pay a little extra and have it hold a lot more.



No comments: