6/01/2007

Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset

I tried to make this headset have some of the problems I've read in other reviews and I just can't make them happen. At full volume, neither I nor the other side could detect any echo. My medium sized ears find the fit solid yet comfortable. No flopping around. The instructions tell you how to put it on. I think some people need to read instructions better.

The range is a draw back if you want to get away from the phone more than 4' or so. I plan on using the headset while the phone is on my person or very close to me so it’s not an issue for me. That being said, I have tested and had a very clear static free conversation at over 20' from the phone. I have also lost a connection at 5' with a piece of furniture between the phone and headset. I especially like that I can use the same mini USB cable that I use with my camera and digital recorder to charge the headset. The headset comes with an ac adapter but if I'm on the computer anyway, it’s just more convenient to use the USB cable.

No comments: