6/25/2007

Jabra BT350 Wireless Cell Phone Headset

Small lightweight. The best thing is the clarity on the other end. People can hear me clearly.

The BT350 is so small, light, easy and comfortable to wear. It's fun to use and gives you so much mobility. Most importantly, the sound is crystal clear; as good as any landline and much better than any corded earpiece. The vibrating feature for incoming calls is so cool. I don't have to listen for a ring; my cell can even be on silent mode or out of sight; and wham I know when a call comes in. As for expandability, I am now looking for a bluetooth phone for home and an adapter for my office phone so I can use the BT350 at work.

If you like and/or need to talk "hands-free" and want clear/static-free calls, the BT350 is the product to get. I would recommend the BT350 to anyone with these requirements.

No comments: