5/21/2007

Sony ericsson W810i experience

I bought the W810i last November and I'm in love with it! There's so much you can do! I use the mp3 player while I’m at the gym and I've never had any hissing problems with the player.
I bought a gig memory stick for it and upload my favorite tv show (Family Guy) to watch it while I’m on lunch at work. The headset has such great quality. My girlfriend has the same phone and we're always making movies and taking pictures to send to each other.
To be honest - I'm a cell phone murderer - this is my 6th phone in 2 yrs and I drop it all the time. It puts up with a lot of damage!
The talk time is fantastic! I went on vacation this past week and only had to charge it once for about an hour!
We have a TV tuner in our computer and I use my phone to change the channels with Floats Mobile Agent Software and a blue tooth Dongle.
There's so many ways to personalize it too - you can download templates and screen savers to make the phone reflect you. I paid $200 for mine and it was the best investment I could have made.

No comments: