5/27/2007

Blackberry Pearl 8100 PDA Phone

If you're looking for a smartphone that isnt bulky like the 8700, I would get the Pearl. DO NOT get the Cingular Pearl. It is disgusting though it does have the PushToTalk feature. The 1.3 MP camera isn't so bad. I like how you can put in a 2GB microSD card. I just place 1GB of MP3s, 0.5GB of pictures and 0.5GB of apps/games. Now I don't need to carry my iPod Nano around with me. Many upgradable "free" apps. Many accessories for it. All the accessories I have for my Pearl are free because I am a reviewer :) I still get free updated products. I also sell the Pearl battery doors because it seems like many are easily scratched or breaks. I would recommend the BestSkinsEver invisible skin. Same product as ShieldZone but 50% cheaper. As far as case, go with Seidio Rubberized Case (black) and does not attract lint. I am waiting for the BlackBerry Crimson that comes out late Spring. It will have Wi-Fi. -drools-

The Pearl does have a downside and that is sometimes it lags and takes a while to load things which accounts for the hourglass...oh well. Not everything is perfect.

No comments: