4/11/2007

Nokia 6820 lots of features in a small package

This is a great phone for someone who wants bluetooth, email capabilities, and minimal pda functionality without a huge phone. The fold out keyboard makes it great for typing out emails or text messages. Also great for entering notes, to-do list entries and calendar info. I use this as my palm because those are the features I use most so there is no need to carry an additional device all the time. Bluetooth capability makes it a snap to synchronize my calendar, to-do list, contacts, etc. with my computer.

The camera is worthless, but good enough for a quick pic of something if you don't care about quality, but honestly if you care about that buy a camera since that's what they are for. I wish they had left out the camera and added a card slot or something instead.

Definitely a great phone that has lots of features in a small package.

No comments: